Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lulls


I've got a big pot of Tortilla Soup on the stove! It smells delicious. Jessie G is watching Dora and playing with play dough. I just walked by her and said, "You look like you need a kiss." She puckered up, received her kiss and continued on! Gavin got to go into the mountains (with his Grandpa) and see Daddy's elk! Jessie was sad saying, "I miss my brother." So we jumped on my bike and headed to Hastings to get a movie, play dough and a gum ball. That combo seems to solve the sister blues! I've got a case of the blues as well. There is no reason for it ...just an inward sort-of lull today. These come and go and there is often no reason for it ...well, besides the usual sways of the world and body. Where Jessie needs a bike ride, movie, play dough and gum ball, I need: a bike ride, delicious meals, painting (or a place to focus,) music and time to be quiet. We're very similar ...it's nice knowing lulls can be somewhat expected and uncomplicated. *Oh yes! FLOWERS = mutual blues breaker! (how could I forget?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment