Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brand New

I'm signed-up for the May and July Art Walks in Butte. The Artwalk gets me to complete work: paint edges, hang wires and finish final details that I otherwise wouldn't rush to get done. I'm working on a 22 x 28" rose oil for my cousin's wedding in June. It's flowing nicely now ...feeling good.

Gavin and Jessie spent the night with their grandparents last night. Jessie came home with her hair trimmed (Grandma is multi-talented!) and both kids were in fresh clothes. My sister says she can tell when the kids have been in Pipestone because I talk about them like they're brand new to me! It is so nice to recharge and miss them at the same time. Especially with hair cuts = I get to see them in new light.

Gavin got new Spiderman pajamas from my parents. They are for summer so the top is sleeveless and the bottoms are shorts. He put the set on and started running around like a boxer/martial arts combo. I'd mentioned that the shirt showed off his big muscles and he was way into that!! I think he needs an organized sport soon!!

Jessie is becoming more stubborn and beautiful. I don't think that's a common pair but it's interesting! She's more work but she's also like a beautiful flower that I just want to take in. She loves being outside, taking her shoes off and admiring the birds! She's independent but she also loves to share. Gavin has such a different personality, from mine, that I watch him to learn. He welcomes people naturally. I watch Jessie thinking I must have been a lot like her as a girl. She likes her independence but also wants to share everything that brightens her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment